John Engler, president of the National Association of Manufacturers, packed a lot of policy perspective into his seven-and-a-half minute interview with CNBC’s Becky Quick on Squawk Box. The discussion included green jobs, nuclear energy, infrastructure, trade and the Administration’s need to develop a “growth strategy.”
Engler was attending the National Energy Summit this morning, and CNBC was on hand. There are other very good interviews:
- Powering Up With Coal: Steven Leer, CEO of Arch Coal, discusses alternative energy, reducing carbon dioxide emissions, the coal industry and more with CNBC’s Becky Quick.
- Energizing the Future: CNBC’s Becky Quick interviews Mayo Shattuck, CEO of Constellation Energy, at the National Energy Summit.
- Blue Chips Take on Energy Jim Owens, CEO of Caterpillar, and Chad Holliday, of Dupont, discuss their energy initiatives with CNBC’s Becky Quick.
- Making Energy Affordable: CNBC’s Becky Quick interviews John Hofmeister, founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy and the former president of Shell Oil.
- Sustaining a Competetive America: CNBC’s Becky Quick interviews Deborah Wince-Smith, president of the Council on Competitiveness, at the National Energy Summit.