Panelists will dispel common misconceptions about trade and trade agreements and equip viewers with knowledge to make the case for trade policies that will grow manufacturing in the United States.
The panel will feature:
- Linda Dempsey, NAM vice president of international economic affairs;
- Ambassador Carla Hills, former U.S. trade representative;
- Tony Fratto, founding partner at Hamilton Place Strategies; and
- Chuck Wetherington, president at BTE Technologies.
Your voice can help advance manufacturers’ priorities on trade. Tune in and follow along at #MFGTrade and send us your trade questions!
Latest posts by Liz Shrum (see all)
- 5 Facts That Show the Power of Small - April 27, 2016
- Jay Timmons Congratulates the 2016 STEP Ahead Honorees and Emerging Leaders - April 21, 2016
- Oil and Gas Industry Digs in on Charitable Giving in PA - March 23, 2016