Just as long as the President doesn’t ask for them for any input on regulations. That would be outrageous.
The remarks are scheduled for Feb. 7.
- Wall Street Journal, “Obama to Speak at U.S. Chamber”
- The Hill, “Obama to address US Chamber“
- Fox News, “Obama to Speak to Chamber of Commerce Amid Strained Relationship“
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011