The President’s Export Council, which includes many representatives of manufacturing and NAM-member companies, convenes at 9 a.m. today. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting is being webcast at http://whitehouse.gov/live.
President Obama is expected to speak at 10:15 a.m. unveiling new Administration proposals on export controls.
- Reuters, “Obama fleshes out plan to revamp US export controls“
- Bloomberg, “Obama Proposes Easing Export Controls on Europe, Japan, Canada“
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011