- OregonLive.com, “In reverse of offshore trend, Oregon manufacturing thrives when high-tech, high-quality products are needed.”
- The Augusta (Ga.) Chronicle, “Local manufacturing payroll shows hope after long slide.”
- BBC, “Manufacturing firms still struggling to get bank credit,” reporting on the British economy.
- AsiaPulse news release, “Manufacturing to Push India’s Economic Growth: Govt Adviser.”
- Der Spiegel, “Despite Boom, Little Hope of Big Pay Hikes in Germany.”
- Bloomberg, Japan, “Manufacturers Becoming Less Optimistic as Yen’s Advance Threatens Profits“
And in other manufacturing-related news …
- The Canadian Press, “U.S. import bill violates NAFTA, Canada’s ambassador warns,” reporting on Canada’s objections to the Foreign Manufacturers Legal Accountability Act, H.R.4678 and S.1606.
- USA Today, Maria Bartiromo column, “Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner talks economy,” with excerpts from a Q&A.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011