From manufacturing’s friends, allies and nuclear energy advocates at the CASEnergy Coalition:
On Wednesday, May 12, the CASEnergy Coalition will hold an event to release the Coalition’s four-point Policy Roadmap for Clean Energy to help the nation build the next generation of nuclear reactors and reach its clean energy goals.
To view the webcast LIVE from your computer, read more for the link below.
The event will be led by CASEnergy Co-Chairs Christine Todd Whitman and Dr. Patrick Moore at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on May 12, starting at 1:30 p.m.
We are also proud to have a line-up of top speakers from across the industry that will be presenting on our nation’s path forward to reaching its clean energy targets. Our speakers include:
- CASEnergy Co-Chair Christine Todd Whitman, former EPA Administrator and New Jersey Governor
- CASEnergy Co-Chair Dr. Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace
- Stephen Moret, Secretary, Louisiana Economic Development
- Denise Bode, Chief Executive Officer, American Wind Energy Association
- Daniel S. Lipman, Senior Vice President, Operations Support & Core Process Innovation, Westinghouse
For those of you in the D.C. area, we encourage you to attend the event. If you are unable to attend, please click here to join us LIVE from your computer.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011