The EPA’s news conference is scheduled for 1:15 p.m. today.
- Wall Street Journal, “US EPA to make ‘significant climate announcement’“
- Reuters, “US EPA to make ‘significant climate announcement’“
- Bloomberg, “Obama May Visit Climate Talks Armed With EPA Carbon Ruling“
Later this week, EPA Administrator Jackson heads to Copenhagen to attend the donor nations’ climate conference.
And in contrapuntal news, President Obama gives a jobs speech at the Brookings Institution Tuesday.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011