Taking a break from the health care debate Saturday, the House of Representatives adopted three bills on suspension that had the words “small business” in their titles.
- H.R. 3737, Small Business Microlending Expansion Act of 2009 (Rep. Ellsworth – Small Business)
- H.R. 1838, To amend the Small Business Act to modify certain provisions relating to women’s business centers. Rep. Mary Fallin (R-OK) issued a news release.
- H.R. 1845, Small Business Development Centers Modernization Act of 2009 (Rep. Schock – Small Business)
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011