With webcast. NAM President John Engler testifying.
The Export Administration Act:
A Review of Outstanding Policy Considerations
The Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation and Trade to be held in Room 2172 of the Rayburn House Office Building.
UPDATE (11:30 a.m.): Prepared testimony now available:
- The Honorable Brad Sherman,
- The Honorable John Engler, President and CEO, NAM.
- Arthur Shulman, Esq., Senior Research Associate, The Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control
- Owen Herrnstadt, Esq., Director of Trade and Globalization Policy International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011