And in relevant stories …
- CBS News, “Daschle: Tort Reform ‘On The Table‘”
- Fox News, “Obama May Consider Malpractice Reform in Bid to Win Doctor Backing on Health Care Plan“
- New York Times, “Obama Open to Reining in Medical Suits“
Interesting that cruises are No. 1 on the featured advertiser links. The American Association for Justice, i.e., the trial lawyers, certainly sees cruise line companies as a target for lawsuits of all sorts.
The Barbara Boxer link goes to her 2010 campaign website.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011