News-talk radio, WJR, is covering the National Summit as well. NAM President John Engler is scheduled to be on the Paul W. Smith tomorrow at 7:20 a.m. For now…
- Paul W. Smith talks with Alan Mulally, President & CEO of Ford Motor Company.
- Frank Beckmann talks with Senator Debbie Stabenow.
- (June 15) Frank talks with Beth Chappell, President and CEO of the Detroit Economic Club, about the National Summit.
- (June 15) Frank talks with Senator Carl Levin about the National Summit.
And CNBC is heavily involved with the National Summit, broadcasting live throughout the day. Videos…
- Rebuilding the U.S. Economy — America’s leaders are gathering in Detroit to address the future of the economy, with CNBC’s Rebecca Jarvis; Deborah Wince-Smith, Council on Competitiveness…
- Reformulating Detroit — Tom Stephens, vice chairman of General Motors, tells CNBC what’s on the horizon for U.S. automakers.
- CEOs Meet in Detroit — Many of the nation’s top CEOs are at the National Summit in Detroit to offer their solutions to the economic crisis. Beth Chappell, president of the Detroit Economic Club…
We expect to see NAM President John Engler on CNBC tomorrow, as well, but scheduling is fluid at these sorts of events.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011