On Friday, President Obama signed three executive orders sought by organized labor at a White House event held in conjunction with the launching of the Middle Class Task Force.
Reporters must have received the executive orders to write about them, and we received the documents third hand via e-mail, but what about those Americans — employers and union members alike — who really want to see what the White House is doing with respect to organized labor? Yes, the Federal Register will post the executive orders soon enough, but there’s really no good reason for a delay.
Anyway, here are our copies:
- NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LABOR LAWS
- NONDISPLACEMENT OF QUALIFIED WORKERS UNDER SERVICE CONTRACTS
- ECONOMY IN GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011