The White House website managers have been reorganizing, dropping a separate “Executive Orders” section from the “Briefing Room” tab, replacing it with the more inclusive “Presidential Actions.” It’s just like rearranging furniture when you first move into a new home. There’s still some HTML helter-skelter, but we figure it will all get worked out soon enough.
In the process, the three executive orders the President signed on Friday have now been posted.*
- Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts
- Executive Order — Economy in Government Contracting
- Executive Order — Notificiation of Employee Rights Under Federal Labor Laws
Mickey Kaus of Kausfiles had some pointed commentary about the order on being forced to retain employees of contractors.
* Five days after we had them here at Shopfloor.org. But then, we don’t have to clear things through the executive secretariat.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011