House convenes at 9 a.m.
WASHINGTON – House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer (MD) released the following statement tonight:“The House will consider the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act tomorrow morning.
“I am hopeful that there will be bipartisan, majority support for this bill that is critical to stabilizing our nation’s economy for all working Americans.”
FLOOR SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2008
Senate Amendments to H.R. 1424 – Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services/ Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.Res. 1526 – Same Day Consideration and Suspension Authority Rule – Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules and waiving a requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII with respect to consideration of certain resolutions reported from the Committee on Rules (Rep. Slaughter – Rules)
Suspension Bill (1 Bill):
1) H.R. 6867 – The Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008 (Rep. McDermott – Ways and Means)
Pending Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
1) S. 3197 – National Guard and Reservists Debt Relief Act of 2008 (Sen. Durbin – Judiciary)
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011