From the “America’s Health Care at Risk: Finding a Cure” conference last week in Orlando:
On September 17th and 18th, the White House Writers Group and the West Wing Writers hosted a conference entitled “America’s Health Care at Risk: Finding a Cure,” which brought together major stakeholders in the health care debate for a high-level dialogue to generate real and lasting solutions. Paul Howard, Manhattan Institute’s director for its Center for Medical Progress and managing editor of MedicalProgressToday.com, interviewed several of the panelists and speakers who participated in the conference.
The interview with NAM President and CEO John Engler is here.
Many other good interviews at the podcast page:
- David Gratzer, senior fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Regina Herzlinger, professor, Harvard Business School, senior fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Karl Rove, former senior advisor to President George W. Bush
- John Seffrin, CEO, American Cancer Society
- Tommy Thompson, former HHS Secretary
- William Winkenwerder Jr., senior advisor, Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011