Not good news.
- Bloomberg: “WTO Talks in Geneva Collapse, Trade Negotiator Says”
- Reuters: “INSTANT VIEW – WTO talks collapse amid farm stand-off“
- Reuters: “FACTBOX-Winners and losers after WTO talks collapse“
- Reuters, Germany: “USA und Indien bringen WTO-Verhandlung zum Scheitern” (We just include this because of the headline: “U.S. and India cause failure of WTO talks”)
NAM President John Engler will have a statement this afternoon and we expect to hear from the NAM’s man in Geneva, Frank Vargo, in the evening.
Latest posts by Carter Wood (see all)
- Farewell from a Blogger - May 25, 2011
- Activist Ignore Evidence to Back Shakedown Suit Against Chevron - May 25, 2011
- More than a Lawsuit: A Circle of Political Pressure Against Chevron - May 25, 2011