The hearing by the House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming has just wrapped up. Contrary to our expectations, it was an informative, interesting hearing — at least the parts we watched on C-SPAN 3 — with a minimum of table pounding.
The testimony of the oil company executives has been posted at the committee’s website here.
* Mr. J. Stephen Simon, Senior Vice President, Exxon Mobil Corp.
* Mr. John Hofmeister, President, Shell Oil Company
* Mr. Robert A. Malone, Chairman and President, BP America, Inc.
* Mr. Peter Robertson, Vice Chairman, Chevron
* Mr. John Lowe, Executive Vice President, ConocoPhillips
Latest posts by NAM (see all)
- Manufacturers Win Several Website Design Awards - June 15, 2011
- China Makes Commitments on Trade, Intellectual Property - December 16, 2010
- ITC Details Widespread Theft of Intellectual Property in China - December 14, 2010