We were going to post this tomorrow, but this story in today’s WaPo gave us all the push we needed to post it today. It’s a nice note we received from global warming (not!) expert Bob Carter, from Down Under. You’ll remember we posted his article (noting that global warming actually stopped in 1998) a week or so ago. Herewith is Prof. Carter’s note to us, filled with great links and resources that rebut the current hysteria:
1. Thank you for publicizing my opinion piece published in the Sunday Telegraph a couple of weeks ago.
2. Congratulations on the consistent attempts that you make on your website to inject some rational discussion and information into the hysterical public debate on global warming and related environmental matters.
3. Any of your readers who are interested can find an updating of the ramifications of the Telegraph article by clicking here.
4. Another interesting development down here in the antipodes has been the creation of a new climate rationalist group in New Zealand. Just two days after the launch, this group is drawing a great deal of comment. Your readers can access the relevant information at this site.
5. Lastly, should you be interested to see some other related opinion pieces that I have written on environmental matters, especially on the ongoing scares about climate change and the Great Barrier Reef, then you can find them at this link.
Additionally, a list of some carefully chosen references and websites specifically on climate change are provided at this site as well.
6. Please do keep up the good work in distributing a broad church of opinions on climate change and other environmental issues.
With best wishes,
Latest posts by NAM (see all)
- Manufacturers Win Several Website Design Awards - June 15, 2011
- China Makes Commitments on Trade, Intellectual Property - December 16, 2010
- ITC Details Widespread Theft of Intellectual Property in China - December 14, 2010